SparkFun Mini Inventor's Kit for Redboard
Based around Sparkfun's wildly popular RedBoard Arduino-compatible microcontroller. The Sparkfun Mini-Inventor's kit offers 8 mini-projects to start someone off in the world of electronics. This product is recommended for ages 10 and up and will provide hours of fun while teaching some electronics fundamentals. All of the instructions necessary to complete the circuits are contained in the kit.
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer
- Circuit 3: Driving and RGB LED
- Circuit 4: Driving Multiple LEDs
- Circuit 5: Push Buttons
- Circuit 6: Reading a Photo Resistor
- Circuit 7: Reading a Temperature Sensor
- Circuit 8: Driving a Servo Motor
You can download a copy of the SIK guide here. Note: The mini kit only contains the first 8 examples.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Might We Recommend