SparkFun Inventor's Kit V 3.2
Based around Sparkfun's wildly popular RedBoard Arduino-compatible microcontroller. The Sparkfun Inventor's Kit (Version 3.2) offers 16 mini-projects to start someone off in the world of electronics. This product is recommended for ages 10 and up and will provide hours of fun while teaching some electronics fundamentals. All of the instructions necessary to complete the circuits are contained in the kit.
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer
- Circuit 3: Driving and RGB LED
- Circuit 4: Driving Multiple LEDs
- Circuit 5: Push Buttons
- Circuit 6: Reading a Photo Resistor
- Circuit 7: Reading a Temperature Sensor
- Circuit 8: Driving a Servo Motor
- Circuit 9: Using a Flex Sensor
- Circuit 10: Reading a Soft Potentiometer
- Circuit 11: Using a Buzzer
- Circuit 12: Driving a Motor
- Circuit 13: Using Relays
- Circuit 14: Using a Shift Register
- Circuit 15: Using an LCD
- Circuit 16: Simon Says
You can download a digital version of the SIK Guide here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Might We Recommend