Hakko FX-888D Soldering Iron
Your search for a soldering iron ends here. The Hakko FX-888D is simply the best soldering iron at its price point. Our analog FX-888 has been rock solid on the bench and at our workshops for years. The FX-888D has a digital display for temperature control and reads in your choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable temperature control
- North American 120VAC
- Temperature range 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
- Digital display shows °F or °C
- Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) @ 400 - 899°F
- Ceramic heating element
- Sensor ensures fast heat-up temp and fast thermal recovery
- Password protected temperature setting functionality
- Preset mode allows you to store up to five (5) preset temps
- Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles
- Compact design takes up less bench space
- Wide selection of tips available
- Great for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
- Use with Hakko T18 series tips
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Might We Recommend