Controllable Four Outlet Power Relay Module version 2 - (Power Switch Tail Alternative)
This IoT Power Relay from Digital Loggers is a favorite here in the Lab. We use them to power the router on our X-Carve as well as the vacuum system. You can say goodbye to dangerous wiring and sketchy power situations for your next IoT project.
- A single input signal to switch four outlets: 1 always on + 1 normally on + 2 normally off.
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC, or connect directly to a 12V, 48VDC, or even 120VAC circuit.
- Optical isolation, relay, hysteresis and de-bounce protection for added safety.
- A large MOV used to clamp surges for clean 90-140 AVC power.
- Durable SPDT control relay rated at 30/40A. More than 400k operations at 12A or 2million+ at 5A.
- A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- Standard 24" C13 detachable cord included.
- Mounting tabs
- This power relay is professionally built and tested.
- IoT products, DIY gadgets, OEM test equipment
- Home / building automation and security
- Green power and energy conservation
- Switching devices using PoE
- Kiosks, vending machines, and signage controls
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Might We Recommend